FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

7 Days TO Die - Screenshots

<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 pm

7 Days TO Die - Screenshots

Eagle coming out of the vagina entrance.

Mystery rock.

I just like how the sun shines through the trees.

The crew.

<<

R_XII

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Re: 7 Days TO Die - Screenshots

Very cool! Santa killaz!
<<

Sleeper

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:26 am

So, I have been wandering around aimlessly these last couple of weeks and I kinda got my bearings about where things are.

There is a super tall fort in which I was able TO get from the top from the outside using cinder blocks. Inside there was a locked box. When I tried TO get back out I died. So who ever built that saw my dead body and was able TO collect some nice weapons that I had found. Who has the fort that has the spiked top. That was cool. Then there is the place with the pines that has a dike dug around it. Found some fields with planted corn, including one fenced in corn field.
I found one place that was dug out inside a mountain. Who ever did that did alot of work, but I still could get inside.
Anyway. I always try TO leave stuff behind by these places so who built them can find them.
<<

R_XII

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Sounds like ya might of found out main base in the hillside. You can get in fairly easy but will have TO spend a lot of time beating on walls and doors TO get anywhere. I think Mike built a farm with iron bars on the top so nobody can come by and pick food. Can't wait TO get home and do some exploring myself!
<<

R_XII

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 am

This is how I woke up. tombed in my own base. someones either fucking with me bad or we were hacked. i have TO wait TO die TO get out of this room too because the rocks all blocked by my claim blocks. pretty fucking pissed.

<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Griefing...not hacked. Still sucks.

<<

R_XII

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 pm

you saying that someone knew right where TO dig straight down TO a part of my underground base....plenty far away from the entrance then destroyed all our hidden land claim blocks....put their own up...then walled off everything...filled in our tunnels....destroyed our storage containers and left without one door being broke is just someone that knew where I was? im sure that was a hack. i witnessed first hand what hacks look like from another server and this is the same situation. and other people have said their base was all fucked up too. i'll bet that once the rest of us get online they will find out that we wernt the only ones that got hit.
<<

Sleeper

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Usually if I find my way into somebody's base, I try TO help them out.
I was able TO get into a office that somebody had set up in one of the the old torn down buildings in town and collected a bunch of gun parts and stored them in a gun safe. Hope somebody was able TO use it TO build a sniper rifle and shotty.
<<

Eagle-X

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Straight up same situation in another server we used TO play on, this isn't griefing, this is some legitimite bull shit. If this was legit we would see an entrance, we would have junk, and our shit wouldnt be completely destroyed, as well as our HIDDEN land claim boxes not moved at all or dug up, are now owned by somebody else, so yeah.

<<

Sleeper

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Collect enough cinder blocks and you can climb up anywhere.
Next

Return to 7 Days To Die