• Land Claim Online Durability Modifier: Infinite No Damage
  • Land Claim Offline Durability Modifier: Infinite No Damage
  • Air Drop Frequency: Everyday
  • Max Spawned Zombies: 60
  • Max Spawned Animals: 60
  • EAC Enabled: True

3rd Party Mods:
  • Envul CBSM
  • Zombie Coins Economy - Earn 1 zCoin every minute. Earn 5 zCoin every zombie kills. Loose 50 zCoin on death.
  • zCoin Balance - Type /wallet TO see your current balance.
  • zCoin 10 Wealthiest Stats - Type /money TO see who has the most zCoins.
  • zCoin Shop - Type /shop TO see what is available for you TO spend your zCoins on.
  • zCoin Buy Items - Type /buy and item ID TO purchase. For ex. /buy 2152 - this gets you the Splint. Item will be at your feet so make sure TO pick it up.
  • zCoin Pay TO Player - Type /pay amount TO player TO give other players some zcoins. For ex. /pay 10 zcoins TO John.
  • zCoin Lottery - Type /lottery TO display the lottery information. Type /lottery buy TO purchase a ticket for 50 zCoins.
  • Home - Use /sethome for 50 zCoins TO save your location. Do /home for 50 zCoins TO teleport you TO that location. Cooldown is 30 minutes.
  • Firewall Countries - Only USA and Canada are allowed.
  • Player Kill Punishment - Player killer will be teleported under the map and won't be able TO do anything. Duration is 1 minute.

• dmustanger 7dtd-ServerTools
  • Gimme System - Type /gimme TO get a reward. Cooldown is 30 minutes.
  • High Ping Kicker - Maxping set TO 200ms TO kick slow connections and foreign Countries.
  • World Save - Save world every 10 minutes.

Local Fixes:
  • More Recipes will be added soon.
  • Supply Crate - When you are close TO a supply crate, they will appear on your minimap.

Rules:
  • No Killing Other Players - This will get you banned. If you want PvP, then go TO our other server: Total Omnicide 7DTD PvE Server
  • No Base Raiding Allowed - Land Claim Online Durability Modifier is set TO infinite so anything claimed cannot be damaged. Players caught raiding will be banned.
  • USA & Canada Only - TO cut down on cheaters even more and for better pings all around, server will only be for players in USA & Canada.
  • No Cheating - No duping, super-stacking, exploiting, glitching, griefing, hacking, etc. Use common sense. If it's a glitch in the game that gives you an advantage, don’t do it. Offenders will be banned.
  • VAC Banned Status - If you have a VAC ban status in your Steam profile you are getting banned here. We don't want you on our server.
  • Respect Other Players - No racism, sexism, slurs, or derogatory remarks TO other players. Do not harass other players.
  • Obey Admins and Moderators - We have the best interest for the server and the players in mind. We want you TO have the best possible gaming experience with us.
  • Have Fun and lets see who can build some epic bases that can withstand the zombie onslaught.

*Will update rules with others preference that we can agree on. Post up if you have suggestions.

<<

Sleeper

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: Total Omnicide 7DTD PvE Server

Is there a password?
<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:12 pm

same password: TOTAL
Will remove later when I find a server manager that works great.

<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:06 pm

I reset the map yesterday on this server since I feel that the towns are not showing up as much on each biomes. Mordrake asked if there was an official post from the forum. Here's the unofficial response from one of the 7DTD devs:
Just so everyone knows, the towns had a measurement issue. Causing all town blocks TO get culled from the town instead of just ones near a biome edge, leaving nothing but an intersection. I have fixed the bug so it will work correctly in the next patch.

In the meantime everyone can replace the property below for all "town" hubs in their rwgmixer.xml as a temp fix. Mileage may vary, depends on where the biome center is in relation TO the edges. Some may still get culled, but plenty more towns should show up.

property name="MaxCityBlockSizeInMeters" value="206,206"

We tested last night and we were able TO find a town right away. Now, modifying the rwgmixer.xml file puts the server automatically into a modded server. Not a problem since most of the settings that I changed makes this server show on the modded browser anyways..

I was trying TO decide if we should implement on the PvP server, but that would list the server on the modded browser as well.

[Via 7DaysToDie.com]

<<

Sleeper

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:02 pm

It was already showing up on the modded browser last night. But I couldn't get it.
<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Sleeper wrote:It was already showing up on the modded browser last night. But I couldn't get it.

I made the change TO the PvP server yesterday TO fix the town issue spawn. When it did show in the modded browser list, I reverted it back.
Try now. There are players in there.

<<

Sleeper

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Thanks Rock.
<<

Sleeper

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:28 am

Can we turn off the running zombies at night? It's bad enough TO have the zombies about 5 in a acre of land, but there is no way TO survive at night.
And can we have no dogs?
<<

RockstEdy

The Real RockstEdy

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:57 am

Ok, zombies now walk day and night. I nerfed the dogs but did not remove them. They should be slower and have less health. Lets try that for now.
I also changed night percentage TO 20% so less night of hiding. Settings will take effect on next restart, as soon server is empty.

<<

Sleeper

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you sir!
Next

Return to Game Servers